Monday, October 19, 2009

WOW...

So I know my last post was a while ago, and I was saying how super busy I have been - Well double that and that is how busy I have been lately!!

I am still going to school making As :) Which has kept me super busy with all the studying I have been doing to keep up my A.

B and I have been house hunting so that we can buy! :) Yes it has been fun! And very time consuming as well! We think that we have found a house - nothings official yet so we are just crossing our fingers and hoping that everything works out!! I will keep you posted promise!

I have had little time for photography lately, but I am going to try to change that. Most of my weekend is always filled with studying or family time, but I am going to try to make a little more time for myself and my practice! We will see how that goes!

Well I am going to keep this short and keep you more updated more often (hopefully)! I am turning over a new leaf! haha

S&B

No comments:

Post a Comment