Friday, November 13, 2009

A New House!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately! I have been super busy with work and school, STILL... And also we were in the house buying process.... And yesterday made it official! After signing a million papers (I thought my hand was going to fall off) and giving them a million dollars, B and I walked out of there home owners! :)


Here is a pic of the front of our new beautiful home:

I will have more pictures once we get moved in and such!
The only thing we have to wait on now is the people to move out. We leased the house back to them for a week so that they would have time to make sure the deal actually settled before they had to pack up and move out. So the count down begins! 1 week til move in :) Also, only 2 weeks left of school! And then maybe my life will go back to some what normal again!
Will post more next week :)
S&B

1 comment: