Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding!

Finally I find a little time to get some pics of the wedding up! We have been crazy busy since we have gotten back from the honeymoon - Packing and moving and fixing up the house we are staying in now (we have a long ways to go). But we will talk about that later... Here are the wedding pics :) All pics by Rusty Hann:


Gettin Ready :)

Pretty Flower girls
Givin B his ring :) You may kiss the Bride!
We are now married!
With Bruce
My Parents and me
With Bs parents
All the girls
My sisters and me
All the men
My nephew :)
B and his nieces
B -his sis, bro and neices
B and Madi
The whole gang!
Mr & Mrs. BJ Wright
First Dance
Father Daughter Dance
Mother Son Dance
the speeches :)
Chicken Dance
Dancing to We are Family
My maid of honor
Little girls dancin
My whole extended family
Talkin to Richey
My bro and me

Hope you enjoyed them :) Honeymoon pics will come next!

S&B

No comments:

Post a Comment