Friday, May 1, 2009

Wedding Preparations

So... Here we are! - May 1st... One month away from the wedding! I cannot believe how fast these past few months have gone by! Between work keeping me busy, and wedding showers and planning... Wow, my life has been a little hectic lately - and I am sure there is much more to come in the next 30 days!



We are still working through some of the details of the wedding - some things didnt quite work out *flowers*. But we have since figured it out, and everything is going to be ok! Our new choice for the flower is Alstroemeria:



Which I am extremely excited about - they are beautiful!

My work has finally leveled off - which means that I no longer have to come in early (at 630) anymore! I am back on regular schedule! :) YAY About time too! I think BJ was getting tired of me being tired and cranky!

So in light of my celebration yesterday I went out and bought a new lense for my camera! yay! Now I have the 18-70mm that came with the camera and the NEW 75-300mm that I bought yesterday! I love it... i will post pictures that I took with it later!

Have a great Day! And Happy Friday! - S&B

No comments:

Post a Comment